Resources To Support Math
- Khan Academy.org- excellent site for a variety of topics which includes examples, practice problems, hints for solving and videos
- Mathletics - Students are signed up under their teacher and the teacher can monitor progress.
- YummyMath.com- grade level can be chosen as well as a topic. This site is primarly for downloading activities which can then be printed
- AAAmath.com- grade level, various topics, examples and explanations, on-line practice, examples and timed work
- Mathmagician.com (Oswego.org/ocsd)- basic skills and operations on different levels and topics, activities, games and videos of how to solve (provided by Khan Academy)
- Math-Play.com- grade levels of activities and on-line games such as math millionaire and jeopardy which can be played by more than one person
- Math is Fun - variety of topics which include games and worksheets to be printed out